Pastor Aide Ministry
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patiece, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23
About Pastor Aid
We are a service ministry that provide direct personal support to the First Family. This ministry, working with and through the congregation
and members of the church, meets the needs of our First Family.
Through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we are to assist our Pastor and Family in any way that we can. We assist with finances,
encouraging words, actions and deeds, through activies and services; and especially with uplifting prayer.
To conduct regular meetings to discuss and plan any upcoming events and activities. Provide a structure to follow through with the plans and continue to
be on one accord
To minister through hospitality to and for the First Family. To minister to each other, be truthful, faithful, obedient, and reliable.
- A willing heart
- A mind to work
- A will to assist and support our Pastor
- A baptized believer in serving the lord
- Attend Bible study /Sunday School as required by the Pastor
- Each member is expected to attend all meetings, held on the 1st Sunday of each month. expection illness, work, etc
- In the event you are not able to attend a meeting, please notify the President or Vice president prior to the upcoming meeting
- Any member missing three meetings without cause or notifaction will no longer be considered a member
- Each member is to contribute $10,00 donation at each meeing
- Each member is expected to participate in all fund raisers. Monetarily, time and/or service
1 Peter 4:9
Use hospitality one to another without grudging
In so much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren' ye have done it unto me.
To be a servant, we must have the attitude of Jesus Christ.
1 Timothy 5:17
Let the elders that rule well be countd worthy of double honor, especially they who labor in the word and doctrine.